DEAL: Another Nexus 6P Price Drop! Now $399

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

It looks like Google is finally clearing house in preparation for the new upcoming Nexus devices scheduled to release this fall. The Nexus 6P has been on a steady price drop and is now only $399! This is one of the best tech deals so far this year. The Nexus 6P is still an insanely capable device. It includes a 5.7" QHD display, Snapdragon 810 processor, 64GB of Storage, and the fastest Android updates around. If you don't care about an S-Pen or micro sdcard slot this is actually the phablet I would recommend especially at this price. Grab this deal while it is hot! Then again the new Nexus devices arrive in the coming months.

via Amazon

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
I've been thinking for the past few days... If the next Nexus is only an incremental step, which it very well may be, it might be more sensible to buy the 6P on sale after the Nexus Marlin's release.

The 6P is a top notch phone all around; and if the next Nexus doesn't come with a crazy new features it's hard to beat a 64GB 6P for $350-$400.

OP
DroidModderX

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
agreed

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
If it keeps falling, I'll buy another one for a spare.

Domestic violence

Reaction score
Other than my initial device bending and my RMA being a turd, the new replacement has taken away any desire for a Note 7 or the Oneplus3