[Deal Alert] Verizon LG G2 is Now FREE with a New Contract Until November 11th

acousticshade

Reaction score
Was able to call Verizon tonight and get the phone and the Max plan. The guy knew exactly what I was talking about & the deal was done in about 20 minutes with about 5 minutes spent on case shopping. Funny thing is that the guy on the phone had a G2 also. Will be interesting to see how many units LG sells with this deal.

Now I just have to wait 2 days......

Domestic violence

Reaction score
i had a rep tell me (in a corporate store) that the G2 was "$18 a month"....... i said i was due for an upgrade but was keeping my old plan and NOT using the upgrade, so i was paying retail. he replied that the G2 was $500...... i informed him that it was on sale until the 11th and he looked at me like i had some top-secret information :blink:

i asked for a manager and was then told that he/she would be with me in 15 minutes. yeah, no... off to my preferred store i went where i was treated 100% better by a salesperson who- not surprisingly- didnt know of the discounted price. however, all was good, and he offered me $300 for my iPhone5 (which i declined)

dmdj232

Reaction score
Was able to call Verizon tonight and get the phone and the Max plan. The guy knew exactly what I was talking about & the deal was done in about 20 minutes with about 5 minutes spent on case shopping. Funny thing is that the guy on the phone had a G2 also. Will be interesting to see how many units LG sells with this deal.

Now I just have to wait 2 days......

I'm guessing you had an upgrade available??

TatDroid

Reaction score
I'm guessing you had an upgrade available??
Yes, he HAD to have an upgrade available, because the Max plan is only available to grandfathered unlimited customers. By definition, all of those customers are on month-to-month and are available to upgrade.

msmcintosh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
Is this deal still valid today? I called Verizon today and was told "VZWDEAL" was not a valid promo code and the price is $49.99. He was willing to give me the Max plan.

dmdj232

Reaction score
Is this deal still valid today? I called Verizon today and was told "VZWDEAL" was not a valid promo code and the price is $49.99. He was willing to give me the Max plan.

That's part of the problem I was having yesterday!

JohnnytheK

Reaction score

But isn't $49.99 a great deal?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

acousticshade

Reaction score
That's part of the problem I was having yesterday!

I think that you may have to do the deal on the internet to get that code. I don't think you can do the max program on the internet. I am getting the impression that they don't advertise that plan much. If they can get you on the share everything plan, that is better for them.

dl1762

Reaction score
Order online i think you can ship to store if u want or have to

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

msmcintosh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
But isn't $49.99 a great deal?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Yeah, $49.99 is a good deal, but free is even better.

If found the coupon code on another site, which indicates it expires on 11/11/2013. I wasn't sure if that meant the code was still good today or yesterday?

devdeuce

Reaction score

I guess just bad luck on my part that the three Verizon employees I talked to looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned the max plan. You'd think they'd all get on the same page.

there is no spoon

msmcintosh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
I guess just bad luck on my part that the three Verizon employees I talked to looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned the max plan. You'd think they'd all get on the same page.

there is no spoon

I did end up buying the phone for $49.99 (+30 upgrade fee), while I was on the call. When I mentioned the VZWDEAL promo, the rep put me on hold for awhile and checked a few other things, then told me the promo code didn't exist. If I knew for sure the code was still valid on 11/11/2013, I would have pursued it further. I didn't want to give VZW an extra $49.95 if I didn't have to.

As for the Max plan, that wasn't an issue at all.