Big savings on the LG G2 - $49.99 On Contract - $449.99 Off Contract

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I read that the camara update they just pushed out fixed it considerably. They took the extra step of putting the camera in the play store so they can update it faster and not have to wait until a complete software update. I would personally love the Droid Maxx but it's incompatible with the Square Card reader and it doesn't look like they're in any hurry to fix that problem so the phone is worthless for me. Of the G2 is compatible with the Square Card reader I'm buying it.

If you're looking at the MAXX and need the Square Card Reader to work, look no further. Mine works perfectly.

mypa8yqy.jpg

vutabusy.jpg

araja4ub.jpg

Took an $850 payment on Tuesday, and it posted to my bank account on Thursday (minus AMEX fee).

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

grove12345

Reaction score
So help me understand a bit about the payment plan.
Im going to get on a family plan. They told me $40 to get on the plan + $10 for an extra 2gb

For the phone:
Amazon is telling me 9.99 for the phone for 2yr contract
and Verizon is telling me $50 for 2yr contract.

How much is added per month to the bill?

Last edited:

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd also consider the Moto X, but honestly, the camera alone is enough for me to not want it. Moto really needs to get their act together and stop putting complete garbage into their devices

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
camera in droid maxx is leaps and bounds better then previous versions. not as good as lg, samsung or htc but a move in right direction.