[Deal Alert] Verizon LG G2 is Now FREE with a New Contract Until November 11th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
verizon-lg-g2-again.jpg

This is pretty phenomenal news for Verizon customers ready to grab a new LG G2. With a special promo code, you can pick up the flagship device from LG for FREE on a new two-year contract. The specs on this device are absolutely top-notch, so this is a ridiculous deal. It's hard to believe that one of the most cutting edge Android smartphones (hardware-wise), can be had for such a phenomenal offer.

Apparently when you have weaker brand recognition like LG that's the result. Either way, it's great for many consumers, and it is only available until November 11th. Check out the source link below for this great offer.

What? You didn't think we would leave you hanging without the coupon code did you? Here it is: VZWDEAL.

Source: VZW

Big Ry

Reaction score
This is insane. I wonder if that code works on full retail. Way to go Verizon!

Does that coupon code work on other phones?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Big Ry

Reaction score
Go back. They'll honor the discounted price

alienware777

Reaction score
Go back. They'll honor the discounted price

Wait what? They wouldn't even honor the older $100 online price and made me pay $150 since I bought it in store. Needed it day of though since mine was broken so I had no choice.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Wait what? They wouldn't even honor the older $100 online price and made me pay $150 since I bought it in store. Needed it day of though since mine was broken so I had no choice.
Whoops, my bad. I was referencing another forum member who had gotten a price match, but now I see he said he bought his at Best Buy. Try to return it and go to BB? lol

alienware777

Reaction score
Whoops, my bad. I was referencing another forum member who had gotten a price match, but now I see he said he bought his at Best Buy. Try to return it and go to BB? lol

I wish. Last Tuesday was the two week mark :(

acousticshade

Reaction score
Wow, this is inasane. A top notch phone FREE only a few months after its release! I wonder if no one is taking the contract deal and everyone is just buying the phone outright in order to keep unlimited.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Still can't complain about my $449.99 off contract price. Especially considering I paid $599.99 a little over a month ago for it. Been back to Best Buy for two price adjustments.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
tempting, but i'm not giving up my unlimited for 2gb data plan.

You could buy it outright and not affect your contract. Sell what you have and recoup some of the cost. If you happen to have a Best Buy credit card they will match the VZW $449.99 off contract price and you should be able to get 18 months no interest. Or you could get it at VZW and do the month to month thing.

GrumpyOldGeek

Reaction score
tempting, but i'm not giving up my unlimited for 2gb data plan.

I did the unthinkable yesterday. I gave up my unlimited data plan. I asked my Verizon store manager (whom I have dealt with and trusted for many years) point blank, was Verizon getting rid of unlimited data.
His reply was yes, but here's the catch. Verizon will not simply yank the unlimited data plan from you as long as you buy a phone (from anywhere) and put it on your current line/plan. Now, here's the "but".
But, they will watch your data usage and throttle you back if you start using too much data. He couldn't or wouldn't say how much was too much.
To entice people to get rid of their unlimited data plan, they're offering deals. I was offered 6gb per month and if I bought the phone from Verizon, make monthly payments on the LG G2 instead paying full price up front.
I did some "fuzzy" math and this deal works out for me because I seldom used more than 1gb per month and I'm home most of the time now and I can use my wi-fi. The monthly payments over 2 years adds up to
the current price of $450.00 and it's easier financially for me to do that than pay the full price right now.
I may regret this in the long run but I needed a phone ASAP as the screen on my Bionic was going bad and Verizon is getting aggressive about getting rid of the unlimited data plans so I took this deal before they changed it
to a lesser gb per month plan.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
I did the unthinkable yesterday. I gave up my unlimited data plan. I asked my Verizon store manager (whom I have dealt with and trusted for many years) point blank, was Verizon getting rid of unlimited data.
His reply was yes, but here's the catch. Verizon will not simply yank the unlimited data plan from you as long as you buy a phone (from anywhere) and put it on your current line/plan. Now, here's the "but".
But, they will watch your data usage and throttle you back if you start using too much data. He couldn't or wouldn't say how much was too much.
To entice people to get rid of their unlimited data plan, they're offering deals. I was offered 6gb per month and if I bought the phone from Verizon, make monthly payments on the LG G2 instead paying full price up front.
I did some "fuzzy" math and this deal works out for me because I seldom used more than 1gb per month and I'm home most of the time now and I can use my wi-fi. The monthly payments over 2 years adds up to
the current price of $450.00 and it's easier financially for me to do that than pay the full price right now.
I may regret this in the long run but I needed a phone ASAP as the screen on my Bionic was going bad and Verizon is getting aggressive about getting rid of the unlimited data plans so I took this deal before they changed it
to a lesser gb per month plan.

I was tempted to switch my unlimited to the 6GB plan since I rarely use more than 2-3GB a month. But there is no guarantee how long that plan will last. So I am gonna wait it out until the very end. Said it many times and my prediction is still that on June 29th, exactly two years from the last day to upgrade and keep unlimited, they will faze out the unlimited plan completely. All of us who renewed on June 28th 2012 will be out of contract so they have no obligation to keep us on unlimited.