[Deal Alert] Verizon LG G2 is Now FREE with a New Contract Until November 11th

devdeuce

Reaction score
I did end up buying the phone for $49.99 (+30 upgrade fee), while I was on the call. When I mentioned the VZWDEAL promo, the rep put me on hold for awhile and checked a few other things, then told me the promo code didn't exist. If I knew for sure the code was still valid on 11/11/2013, I would have pursued it further. I didn't want to give VZW an extra $49.95 if I didn't have to.

As for the Max plan, that wasn't an issue at all.

I was prepared to gladly pay $49.95 for the phone until the Verizon guy told me the max plan was only for the edge program. Even after I showed my email from Verizon offering me the max plan with no mention of edge at all. Too late blue, here's hoping for a killer deal at best buy in the near future.

there is no spoon

msmcintosh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4
I just spoke to a new Rep that was familiar with the VZWDEAL code. She said it's used online, but they will match it. So, I will now get the phone for free. She had to cancel my first order, then reorder it. The bad news is that the phone is out of stock, which means it can't be ordered until it's back in stock. She didn't know when that will be, but she noted my account and promised that she would call me when it's back in stock and honor the discount. She emailed me her contact information. I could tell she really wants to make the sale.

She told me that the Max plan was offered to "loyal" customers. I'm not sure what determines a loyal customer.

acousticshade

Reaction score
I just spoke to a new Rep that was familiar with the VZWDEAL code. She said it's used online, but they will match it. So, I will now get the phone for free. She had to cancel my first order, then reorder it. The bad news is that the phone is out of stock, which means it can't be ordered until it's back in stock. She didn't know when that will be, but she noted my account and promised that she would call me when it's back in stock and honor the discount. She emailed me her contact information. I could tell she really wants to make the sale.

She told me that the Max plan was offered to "loyal" customers. I'm not sure what determines a loyal customer.

Wow, glad I ordered mine last night.

msmcintosh

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G4

The Rep came through for me and I ordered the G2 today for free with the Max plan. They were also willing to waive the upgrade fee, if I decided to purchase the wireless charger, which I did.

She told me the reason that they want to get people off of unlimited, was because of the abusers. She gave an example of people using 30+GB per month. She also said they do not throttle data, no matter how much is used.

Astrix

Reaction score
dajujuqu.jpg

Just saw this, I know nothing abt Verizon :eek:. Good deal?

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
dajujuqu.jpg

Just saw this, I know nothing abt Verizon :eek:. Good deal?

TapaTalking from Republic™Of Android

That is actually $100 more off contract than VZW stores. But $9.99 with a 2 year is a great deal. VZW is back up to $149.99.

Big Ry

Reaction score
She told me the reason that they want to get people off of unlimited, was because of the abusers. She gave an example of people using 30+GB per month.

*cough* BS! *cough*

She also said they do not throttle data, no matter how much is used.

*cough* *cough* BS! *cough*

Man, I really need to kick this cold.

Tapped from my G2