[Deal Alert] 'Matrix One' 7-Inch Android Tablet On Sale for $59.99

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Another thing I find interesting is that when you look up images for the Matrix One 7 it looks different than the photo on the product page. It also comes in black or white but when you order you don't have the option to choose. This is so weird. If this does turn out to be a scam or something I hope Google Wallet our the customer's credit card offers some type of protection.

DJTaT2

Reaction score
I find it strange as well that it say the company is in pasadena, ca and then to the right it has a world map with the location icon pointing to the middle of europe.. Anyone else notice this?

neneloco

Reaction score
Another thing I find interesting is that when you look up images for the Matrix One 7 it looks different than the photo on the product page.  It also comes in black or white but when you order you don't have the option to choose.  This is so weird.  If this does turn out to be a scam or something I hope Google Wallet our the customer's credit card offers some type of protection.

there are 3 different products. Matrix one and Matrix 7S are both$59.99.

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
Actually it looks like the Matrix One (which IMO looks cheap as far as build quality) and the Matrix One 7 are $59.99, the Matrix One 7s is 119.99 marked down from 149.99. This looks to be another photo of the Matrix One 7:

8280d1348905383-deal-alert-matrix-one-7-inch-android-tablet-sale-59-99-1111.jpg The build quality on this looks a little better although I'm not entirely fond of the white backing.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I bought one for my kids for Christmas this year. Since its for my kids, the warranty is nice. My coworker bought 3 for his kids. For the price, you can't beat it. My daughter (she's 6) has been all over my Nexus 7 so I know she'll like it and will know how to use it. Attach it to my GMail account and she'll have a ton of apps for it already.

blueroadbill

Reaction score
User Manual

Does anyone have a user manual for the Matrix One. I've purchased 3 of these for my grand kids(9, 8, & 6). So far, I haven't received a reply to my request to the company.

I did receive all three that I ordered(white though), and got them in 6 days. Still no reply from the company on a user manual.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did anyone actually receive this yet? The whole XTEX thing makes me wary of budget tablets.

goosedeath

Reaction score
XTEX?
I believe it's a preorder, and not shipping yet. Said something about 3-4 weeks. I have not received any notification that its shipped yet.
If it turns out to be a piece of crap, I'll set it to display the apple logo and shoot the crap out of if, return and give the replacement to my nephew. Lol

swc2001

Reaction score
I bought two of these on September 28th 2012. I still have not recieved these tablets. I called them today, they said I should have them by next week..... I hope so!!

goosedeath

Reaction score
swc2001 said:
I bought two of these on September 28th 2012. I still have not recieved these tablets. I called them today, they said I should have them by next week..... I hope so!!

I'm kinda thinking this is a scam...I ordered about a month ago, all I know is they charged me already. Typically orders don't get charged until they ship. Plus it's out of ca, scam artist central. Some jerks from there stole my debit card info and had a good freaking time...

I hope it's not a scam though, but if it is, I'm gonna wait and see if this Nexus 10 rumor materializes.

hypernot50

Reaction score

I purchased one on Sept. 28th also. They charged my credit card the next day and I still have not received it. It has been 4 weeks and the preorder said 3 to 4 weeks. I called them yesterday and the person in sales said they would be shipping out in the next two days by ups and that I will receive a tracking number when it ships. We will see. I hope we all get our tablets as promised.

dracos

Reaction score
Ok like all of you I thought this was a good deal but now I have some bad feelings. Especially since this is on their frontpage now.

Thank You for Choosing Matrix One
Unfortunately, all of our shipments have been delayed due to an issue with customs. We are actively working on a resolution so that you can receive your product in a timely manner. We understand that this is an inconvenience to some, and rest assured that we are working very diligently on a resolution. We will update you on the status of your order as soon as we know something.

Due to the situation that has occurred, we have temporarily suspended new orders being placed at this time. We will start accepting new orders once this issue has been resolved.

If you have any other questions about your order, please email [email protected].

If you have any support inquiries, please email [email protected].

- The Matrix One Team

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
I was told the same thing. The guy I talked to said callback Tuesday if I still haven't received a tracking number. I have a friend who ordered one of these and he seems to like it except for the battery life so I'm inclined to believe it's not a scam. They probably weren't expecting so many orders though.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dracos

Reaction score
Just an update that I received today from their order department

The U.S. Customs delay finally has a date, November 20th. The shipment arriving will be large enough to fulfill all orders. Orders will be shipped by the date they were placed, with all orders being ship hopefully within a week.
As always you are still able to cancel if this time frame does not work for you.