Deal Alert: Acer Iconia Tab A200 10-inch Android tablet for $159.99; Today Only

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Acer-Iconia-A200-fron-angle.jpeg

The online retailer 1saleaday.com has a smokin' hot deal on the Acer Iconia Tab A200 10-inch Android tablet. For today only, (11 hours and counting as of the time of this posting), you can grab yourself a 10-inch Android tablet for just $159.99 plus $4.99 shipping. And, this isn't some no-name third tier manufacturer either... this one is an Acer Iconia A200! This is a pretty amazing deal for a 10-inch device, even if it is a "factory refurbished" model. The only negative of this tablet is that it is still on Honeycomb, but that is a minor quibble for this price. Here's a quick spec-breakdown:
  • 10.1" Active Matrix multi-touch screen display (1280 x 800)
  • Front facing camera for videoconferencing
  • 1GB RAM
  • 8GB memory, expanded via MicroSD/MicroSDHC card slot (32GB Max)
  • WiFi 802.11 b/g/n & Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR connectivity
  • Android Honeycomb operating system, upgradeable to Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Powered by an nVidia Tegra 250 Dual-Core 1GHz mobile processor and stunning nVidia GeForce graphics
  • Connectivity: 1x USB 2.0, 1x USB-micro, 1x USB mini-jack
  • 3260mAh, two-cell lithium-ion polymer rechargeable internal battery
  • WEEE Green Compliant with RoHS certification
  • Dimensions (Width x Height x Depth): 10.2 x 6.9 x 0.5”
  • Weight: 1.5 lbs.
  • Color: Titanium Gray
Make sure you head over to the link below to grab yours ASAP if you were in the market for an inexpensive, yet good quality 10-inch Android tablet!

Source: Daily Deals, 1 Sale A Day

Last edited:

TatDroid

Reaction score
Might want to put "factory refurbished" in the title.

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thanks dgstorm. My brother had been looking for a decent tablet under $300 for a long time. This is an excellent tablet and an excellent price (refurbished or not). Thank you!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
good price on a not bad tablet ( spec wise ).

mikespe

Reaction score
I have the A500 and love it! The A200 is missing some of the A500's features (USB port)...otherwise these are a flasher's dream! I'm running Thor's TegraOwners ICS rom on mine and it is awesome!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
mikespe said:
I have the A500 and love it! The A200 is missing some of the A500's features (USB port)...otherwise these are a flasher's dream! I'm running Thor's TegraOwners ICS rom on mine and it is awesome!

I ordered it for my brother. Mike, are you sure it doesn't have usb port? All the specs I have seen say it has a full and micro usb port. It is one feature I think is a must for 10" tablets. It does not have gps or a rear facing camera though. But in the 8 months I've had my thrive, I've never taken a pic with it. For some reason, I can't see lugging around a huge device for taking pics.

TatDroid

Reaction score
Yep. Unfortunately was posted yesterday as a "today only" deal.

AuxiliaryPie

Reaction score
dang. oh well my nexus 7 will be here in a couple hours...was gonna grab this for my GF :/ oh well, ill keep my $150 lol

jseah

Reaction score
dang. oh well my nexus 7 will be here in a couple hours...was gonna grab this for my GF :/ oh well, ill keep my $150 lol

You can just keep checking the site. I have noticed that they do offer the same products again at a later date (depending on availability). They do change the products available on a daily basis. Also check on their "Flash Deals" link. About once a week or two weeks, they will offer a flash deal on tech products, so if tablets become available, they may show up on the flash deals page as well.

One other place you can check is Ben's Outlet.

Ben's Outlet

This site is an "affilitated" site (I believe they are owned by the same company) so they offer similar products. Currently, they only have the cheap Pandigital and Polaroid tablets, but I have seen them offer Acer tablets there in the past (most recently was the 7 inch A100 for $139).