dead Eris, get Bionic or fix?

walkingupstream

Reaction score
Need some advice here; I've cracked the digitzer on my kick-down Eris for the second time in week at $20 a pop- I'm up for renewal with Verizon, but kinda want to wait until the release season ends its cycle to see what comes out. I've been following pretty closely, and know it's really just getting started with the Bionic.<br><br>Should I blow another $20 and take a chance on getting another delicate Eris digitizer (screen), or just go ahead and dive in with the Bionic? The Eris is kinda quirky, even when the digitizer's working perfect-<br><br>Thanks!!<br><br>WU

mamawm

Reaction score
as an eris owner you are probably keenly aware that there is always something newer and better just around the corner. i have had my eris since dec. 09 and i really had decided to wait until all the new phones were out this fall. however when the bionic released, i just decided that i was tired of waiting and i went ahead and got one. do i have any regrets, NO! i love this phone. i love the screen, i love the camera, and i love the battery (it's better than the eris battery). i know i can easily live with this phone for the next 2 years.

Beka27

Reaction score
It's up to you. You always have the option of selling your Bionic in a few months and paying retail for one of the new releases. You are never truly "stuck" with a phone.