data issues seem to be across the board on all phones

portermac

Reaction score
I had problems all the time on just 3g. Then my area got 4g and all my problems stopped. No more data loss and no more glitch when I listened to my music on Bluetooth. If that doesn't scream network issue I don't know what does. It has been close to 2 months now with no issues and I have been loving every minute with my bionic.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

rdgxray

Reaction score
Wait ...so getting 4g solved your data drops? So it is not a problem with the 4g network? Well all my problems have occurred on 3g....why was 3g rock solid and now it is hosed...must be new 4g phones have a crappy 3g system ...not an expect on any of this...just trying to make sense of it

portermac

Reaction score
Wait ...so getting 4g solved your data drops? So it is not a problem with the 4g network? Well all my problems have occurred on 3g....why was 3g rock solid and now it is hosed...must be new 4g phones have a crappy 3g system ...not an expect on any of this...just trying to make sense of it

I can't make since if it either because some have problems on 3g some on 4g some with no problems. Its got to be network and area related but also these 4g phones do have something inside that isn't right but I don't think its all on the phones.

txrover

Reaction score
I have to agree with s prior poster. I don't have any issues while in a good 4g area, but in 3g only areas it can act flakey. Once I get back to 4g, the issue resolves itself and data is back. it seems to be worse where 3g is weak.

pbcarch

Reaction score
I agree that it seems to be 3g areas causing the issue. In all 4g I do not seem to lose data but in 3g Cross over it gets dicey. At times in 3g I will lose data for half a day

joysgirl

Reaction score
I've had my BIONIC for 2 months now and most of that time was spent without a data connection :angry:. Tier 2 tech support couldn't help me, forums, and most of the reps at the store location UNTIL I talked to one rep who noticed I had Task Killer and a battery saver app. He got rid of both and now I have continuous data connection. It was like Christmas arrived early!!! I don't know if that will help any of you, but it did work for me. Good luck!