DarkSlide V4 - .340 ROM - Style, Quadrant, Linpack Champ

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yes but I believe the latest version has been done too :)

facebook wants to update but i dont want to loose my black facebook ... if i update will i loose my black facebook ?

Come out of the light and into the DarkSlide !

DroidForums Junkie!!

NattyBee

Reaction score
facebook wants to update but i dont want to loose my black facebook ... if i update will i loose my black facebook ?

this is why I had you rename the original FB file rather than deleting it...if you want the update, delete the black facebook from system/app and rename the real facebook back to .apk. :) then you should be able to update no problem..

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score

this is why I had you rename the original FB file rather than deleting it...if you want the update, delete the black facebook from system/app and rename the real facebook back to .apk. :) then you should be able to update no problem..

JMT ... thinking ahead ! Thanx for the info guys ... i would also like that link when u get a chance

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score

JMT ... thinking ahead ! Thanx for the info guys ... i would also like that link when u get a chance

I'll hit him up on Gtalk and get that link :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

andylulzyou

Reaction score
Does Darkslide sync Facebook Photos with the AOSP messaging app yet? I flashed it a while back and it didn't and it was a deal breaker for me.. but I'd be very interested in doing a .sbf and an install if it does now.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Does Darkslide sync Facebook Photos with the AOSP messaging app yet? I flashed it a while back and it didn't and it was a deal breaker for me.. but I'd be very interested in doing a .sbf and an install if it does now.

Are you talking about Enhanced Email by Quantum Solutions?

Cause I'm thinking that since this ROM isn't advertised as AOSP I'm gonna say no.

I could be wrong and lets see what JMT says when he gets a chance. But I'm not

gonna buy the app to test it out :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I see xkape and bgill have done the new version but, I am unsure if ecsnead has yet. I'll hit him up on Gtalk and ask :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see xkape and bgill have done the new version but, I am unsure if ecsnead has yet. I'll hit him up on Gtalk and ask :)

DroidForums Junkie!!

Thanks man. Not a big deal for myself, I don't use them that often. But I know the questions will start rolling in with updates. Thanks again :)

Dxun

Reaction score
Right now im still on 2.3.15. It's been a while since i've been able to check the boards and my how much things change in such short time. Is there a easy way i can get to 2.3.32 so i can get this rom installed?

Thanx