Justice Rom v 0.1 - Screenshots/First Impressions & Install from cm7 Nightly

reposter432

Reaction score
anyone know if root call blocker and light flow work on this rom?

Light Flow worked okay. I did have an issue briefly where all of the LEDs would keep flashing when I turned the screen off. I fiddled around with the LED settings in Justice and it seemed to stop.

randyb69

Reaction score
I am on liquid rom and having issues seeing the justice rom in liberty toolbox. Anyone else been able to download the rom and install? I have read some have went from cm7 to justice no issues.

Sent from my Droid X using DroidForums

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
I am on liquid rom and having issues seeing the justice rom in liberty toolbox. Anyone else been able to download the rom and install? I have read some have went from cm7 to justice no issues.

Justice and cm7 are froyo. If your on liquid gingerbread then u need to sbf back to froyo and justice is only available to people who purchased the tool box pro.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

randyb69

Reaction score
Liquid is based off CM7 too.

CM7-4-DX

Exactly what I was thinking. They are all froyo thru 2nd init but my understanding was whether you're on cm7, or liquid you should be able to go directly to justice. I have toolbox pro. But under nightlies I don't see anything.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
When I sbf'd back to Froyo, I didn't see it. I don't know if it reads the kernel or something. I had to reinstall .596 GB, download, then sbf again, rename to a zip file and then flash.

CM7-4-DX

swagmonster

Reaction score
Ill get a text. Check It aand delete but my damn led keeps flashing....slightly annoying it did this on cm7 and I hoped that when I went to justice it would stop but that's not the case any one know of a fix

Koveleski

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.kovdev.com
Justice and cm7 are froyo. If your on liquid gingerbread then u need to sbf back to froyo and justice is only available to people who purchased the tool box pro.

That statement is slightly inaccurate, only slightly.

Justice and CM7 are Gingerbread roms, its just that they are hacked to run off the Froyo kernel.

rickerbilly

Reaction score
Justice reboot to cw. I reboot into cW every reboot. No big deal just reboot from cw then ok. But I can't find the setting to turn it off. Help?
Edit: works good now. :/

Last edited: