DarkSlide V4 - .340 ROM - Style, Quadrant, Linpack Champ

prince1071

Reaction score
A BIG THANK YOU to JMTownsend83 for your help....I'm BACK! lol... I'm about to SBF the .340 file in a sec...This was a good thing, in the end, cause my phone was acting buggy anyway and I wasnt seeing the battery life everyone else talks about before I got into this "bootloader screen" mess... I went through just about all the "good" ROMs out there and DS was my last stop... I LOVE this ROM but as I said, I wasnt getting the batt life and it recently started acting buggy. I planned to wipe and reinstall but ended up trying something else (wont even mention that foolishness....lmao) and got myself into a mess that you guys were able to get me out of!!! Now I can start fresh and hopefully see ALL the improvements to my phone with this ROM installed... Gotta love it! Thanks again JMTownsend83, chkmate and gmenfan83 for your help today....

I think I can speak for JMT and the rest when I say, I'm glad you got it man. There is no feeling like getting stuff straightened out when you think your screwed :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

AMEN!!! lol

gmenfan83

Reaction score
A BIG THANK YOU to JMTownsend83 for your help....I'm BACK! lol... I'm about to SBF the .340 file in a sec...This was a good thing, in the end, cause my phone was acting buggy anyway and I wasnt seeing the battery life everyone else talks about before I got into this "bootloader screen" mess... I went through just about all the "good" ROMs out there and DS was my last stop... I LOVE this ROM but as I said, I wasnt getting the batt life and it recently started acting buggy. I planned to wipe and reinstall but ended up trying something else (wont even mention that foolishness....lmao) and got myself into a mess that you guys were able to get me out of!!! Now I can start fresh and hopefully see ALL the improvements to my phone with this ROM installed... Gotta love it! Thanks again JMTownsend83, chkmate and gmenfan83 for your help today....
you are welcome man ,,,very happy you got it,,,,like my boy chkmate said before its a great feeling:icon_ banana:

NattyBee

Reaction score

I think I can speak for JMT and the rest when I say, I'm glad you got it man. There is no feeling like getting stuff straightened out when you think your screwed :)

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

Yes, very glad you got it straightened out! :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

lovingmydroid

Reaction score
??? I'm trying to clean my SD card up. What is the best way to? Rom manager? How do I know what I should keep and get rid of? In my clockworkmod I have a lot of backups. Do I only need the last one I made?

Droid X and loving it

NattyBee

Reaction score
??? I'm trying to clean my SD card up. What is the best way to? Rom manager? How do I know what I should keep and get rid of? In my clockworkmod I have a lot of backups. Do I only need the last one I made?

Droid X and loving it

the best way to clean up your sdcard is either using Root Explorer or connecting to your pc. as for backups...yes, they take up alot of space...I'd say keep at least the last 2...

NattyBee

Reaction score
Keep the last two? And what about my titanium backups, same thing?

Droid X and loving it
umm...I dunno...I don't use Titanium...that is up to you...if you want to keep them all and still have your sdcard space...move them to your pc... ;)

NattyBee

Reaction score
Im gonna try the rom is the blurless or almost blurless faster than blured

I believe they are equally as fast as each other...if either is faster, it's not noticeably so... ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
facebook wants to update but i dont want to loose my black facebook ... if i update will i loose my black facebook ?

Come out of the light and into the DarkSlide !