DarkSlide V4 - .340 ROM - Style, Quadrant, Linpack Champ

NattyBee

Reaction score
So I have the darkslide zip on my sd, and i want the black market place as well. Reading the instructions you have posted on the other site is a bit unclear as to how you install the black market place and darkslide files at the same time. Do place them both on the sd card and name them both update.zip? or is there something I'm missing?

Don't worry about the Black Market right now...Google updated Market after the black one...so until the Black Market is updated, it won't stick. If you install it, it will just auto update and end up green again...

sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk

JNEHAMA

Reaction score
If you have the ability to freeze apps you can restore the black market. Go into settings/apps/manage apps. Verify that you are on the new market version. Uninstall the update. Use whatever app you have to freeze market updater and then flash the themed market which is themed market version 2.2. 7 or earlier. Good luck.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Reaction score
One more question for you, since you seem to know a good bit about this rom. I don't have the option to select multiple albums, pictures, files, and things of that sort from the gallery and apps on the phone. But, if I go to the files app and explore the sdcard I can do so. Is there a setting I'm missing or don't know about?

Also, with my text messaging, the facebook pics won't show up, even though i have it set to have my contacts pics as their facebook pics. My actual phonebook has them done correctly, it is just my text messaging that they won't show up on

hawkinsmp

Reaction score
dark slide

ok i am a dummy and drink way to much beer but eh what the hell. Question just rooted xoom will dark slide work on it or do i have to wait for something or some one to come up with a new version. AND DON'T SAY LIBERTY 1.5 don't care or want to know about that like dark slide and that's what iiii want.
thanks for your time
olsofty

wooddale

Reaction score
ok i am a dummy and drink way to much beer but eh what the hell. Question just rooted xoom will dark slide work on it or do i have to wait for something or some one to come up with a new version. AND DON'T SAY LIBERTY 1.5 don't care or want to know about that like dark slide and that's what iiii want.
thanks for your time
olsofty

Good Question I think you have to wait to get rom for your phone but Im gonna wait for bionic and it will have same processor as you so I can root how did you do it Z4 on Manual Root

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
thanks for your time
olsofty

Don't have any experience with Xoom. And im not sure, but I believe a ROM has to be ported to it just like it would for any other device, like a phone. You can post this question over at My Droid World and you may find more answers.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

jdm627

Reaction score
Tried to download 4.2 blur file and my ESET said trojan file! other safe mirror?
F:\A Android DX\A DarkSide Rom\DarkSlideBlur_v4.2.zip » ZIP » sdcard/DarkSlide/Add-Ons/Z4Root.apk » ZIP » res/raw/rageagainstthecage - Android/Exploit.RageCage.A trojan

Last edited:

fox_dye

Reaction score
Its picking up the rageaginstthecage exploit as a trojan file mine did the same thing. I downloaded straight to the phone.

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love 4.2, but the Gallery will not open. Any fixes for this, or wait for 4.3?

Thank you

I personally use Gallery 3D from market and froze the stock one. Sometimes when I download a new pic it wont show until I reboot. And sometimes it use to open real quick and then close. I reflashed the ROM without wiping and it fixed it. 4.3 should be coming soon. They just like to get it right before release.

//Tap'd on CM8's DX\\

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
Whats Up ! My SD card crashed so I lost all my back-ups and my orginal operating system back-up :( ... is there a way I can download my orginal firmware ? THANX !

WC AllStar

Reaction score
whatsup guys.. my current droid x is having problems
cant hear caller unless i activate speaker mode

called vzn and having a replacement sent
i rooted using the z4 root method..
just to be safe.. what are the steps i want to do with my current phone to unroot it etc, and to move stuff over to my replacement when it arrives.. thanks!dancedroid

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
whatsup guys.. my current droid x is having problems
cant hear caller unless i activate speaker mode

called vzn and having a replacement sent
i rooted using the z4 root method..
just to be safe.. what are the steps i want to do with my current phone to unroot it etc, and to move stuff over to my replacement when it arrives.. thanks!dancedroid

What's wrong with this picture? The sequence of events...

-Mike