• Multi colored status bar pull-down
  • Multi colored settings and preference areas for all apps
  • USB reboot issues resolved
  • More icon work
  • Optimized system
  • Performance enhancements

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
It does not update them if that is what you mean. Haven't ever had that option on my X but my wife's Incredible does it perfectly.

lintonindy

Reaction score
It updates mine perfectly. Darkslide V4.1 then V4.2 with Launcher Pro plus. Had to reinstall account after flash.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

mtcawirtz

Reaction score
It updates mine perfectly. Darkslide V4.1 then V4.2 with Launcher Pro plus. Had to reinstall account after flash.

Well, I have never had it work and it's not working using blur or non blur V4.2. Don't know if I have a setting messed up or what but it's never worked and I have had this phone since September.

stumbleflyx

Reaction score
Just updated first rom first smartphone. Its awesome. TY to all on forum helping out the Noobs

JkdJedi

Reaction score
This rom is sick! The themed out keyboard is awesome. I had flashed the DarkslideBlur zip and like that a lot. I wanted to check out the Darkslide zip to get a feel of the rom blurless. I was up last night 2 hours later than usual , started from scratch from a nandroid backup. Flashed the Darkslide zip.....its the same as DarkslideBlurr!!!!! WTF!!! Are the links f$cked up or what!?!?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

mastertech007

Reaction score
If this is wrong place, I'm sorry. Just didn't think this was worth starting a new thread.
I have Darkslide V4.2 installed, ABSOLUTELY love it. Just one problem I am having, I use K9 mail and K9 mail data killer. For some reason, the K9 mail data killer icon will not show up on the phone, but it shows as being installed in market. I have even un-installed it and re-installed, but still not showing up. Even pulled battery for 10 minutes. Anyone else experience this?
Thanks for any info.