DarkSlide 4.1 issues

UGAChicago

Reaction score
I like the DarkSlide ROM, other than these couple issues. First off, videos that I took before I downloaded this ROM will not load. it says "file can not be displayed or played". And now, my camera will not record videos or photos. It seems like it does, but when I try to access it in the roll there is simply the gray icon and the file size says 0.00 bytes. Any help??

cpjr

Reaction score
Not sure, there is a 4.2 update....doesnt require data cleared, I would start by applying that.

NattyBee

Reaction score
I like the DarkSlide ROM, other than these couple issues. First off, videos that I took before I downloaded this ROM will not load. it says "file can not be displayed or played". And now, my camera will not record videos or photos. It seems like it does, but when I try to access it in the roll there is simply the gray icon and the file size says 0.00 bytes. Any help??

Check something for me...can you watch youtube videos or stream Pandora?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
U

UGAChicago

Reaction score
No I can't, I also forgot to mention that my music doesn't work. I'm hoping this means you know a fix? I know it probably wouldn't take that long I just don't really want to reflash my phone

Jakethewanderer

Reaction score
Corporate sync issues with Darkslide??

I really like this ROM... but, I am having problems syncing my Exchange account. It just will not connect to my server... Has anyone else had this problem?

OP
U

UGAChicago

Reaction score
How do I go about fixing that? I'm not really too familiar with the details of all this type of technology. Thats what I have you nice people for, eh? :D

NattyBee

Reaction score
How do I go about fixing that? I'm not really too familiar with the details of all this type of technology. Thats what I have you nice people for, eh? :D

PM me...I can get you straight. I believe the issue is with what you were running before DS. I'm thinking you should hsve upgraded system version first for compatibility reasons...don’t worry :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk