Cyanogenmod For Pro: Issues Thread

r3j2

Reaction score
This isn't really an issue with cm7 or the Droid Pro, but Widgetlocker made my install very unstable. Lockscreen freezes and weird connectivity issues. Just a warning to save some people $.99.

Sent from my DROID Pro using DroidForums

SimonHova

Reaction score
Just installed build 902, and the camera works (never tried the new Gingerbread camera, I see why people wanted it, much easier to use!) but I am still having the same network connectivity problems as I'd had the last two builds. To be more specific, I cannot start a Wifi connection, it gets stuck in a loop of "trying to obtain IP address," and then just fails and disabled the WLAN connection. If I start from a reboot, it will sometimes connect, but the icon will not change to green, and I still have no connectivity.

Also, on the previous build, I was not able to dial any numbers with a + in them, which is frustrating, as that is how Verizon Wireless delivers my incoming caller ID. So, if the number was stored as +1 212 555-1212, it would not connect the call until I manually removed the +. Last, I noticed that when I open the picture gallery while listening to music, the DSP manager crashes and advances my song to the end.

I should not have to say again how awesome it is to be running a new ROM on my phone, and how happy I have been with the performance of everything else. I've been spoiled by the relative ease of getting CM7 running on my DP, and I am hoping that it continues. Please, keep up the great work!

TooUglyForU

Reaction score
I'm been running 902 only for one day using Droid 3 root + Droid 2 bootstrap.

3 issues encountered:

1. Network connectivity, common to others.
2. Auto-rotation not working, even though the tick is there
3. Enabled non-market install, but still warns me the restriction. I guess I need to reboot after the tick to have it registered (Need to verify and will update later)