[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 [BETA] (DX) (8/19)

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Question: Do you think that youll be able to fix the camera,youtube, etc?

Camera might be a little bit. It requires writing a seperate HAL wrapper for our camera libs and my coding from scratch skills quite honestly suck. Bikedude880 said this on the D2G post over on Rootz "Expect camera progress this month." He would be the one to get it atleast started and then I can fix it to the X. I dont know what the problem with YouTube is, It should either work or not work, not like it does and work in HQ.

I am also experiancing the "Trebochet has stopped responding" when trying to scroll widgets. I tried rebooting and clearing data on the launcher but it still does it.
Thats a problem with Trebuchet. I recommend using either Nova or ADW Launcher's instead.

pjd17011

Reaction score
Any ideas how to get the 1% battery to show up? I don't see a Cyanogen Mod settings tab in settings nor can I find it anywhere else. Thanks!

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Any ideas how to get the 1% battery to show up? I don't see a Cyanogen Mod settings tab in settings nor can I find it anywhere else. Thanks!

Posted this on Rootz, forgot to post here though:
[FONT=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The images arent there yet for status bar (why the "Percents" option doesnt actually change anything). Pretty much any widget that reads battery will show it though and the system reports it (in battery, about phone, etc).
[/FONT]

[FONT=Roboto, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]As for Settings, they have been fully integrated rather than in their own separate sections.[/FONT]

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
http://ez-netsolutions.com/synik4l/x13thangelx/DX/CM9-DX-02182012.zip
md5sum: ffd0bb3a0d2dc98f5e121748569a4bde

Only difference is that this one is build from source and not modified after compile. Mostly a test build to make sure I didnt break anything. If flashing over, just wipe cache and youll be fine

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have the issue where my phone shows over 100%... I charged it and it said 104%. Not a big deal though

CM9

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
Found Nova Launcher and it's running fairly smooth.
Would still prefer the stock launcher but it's good enough for now :)

Thanks OP!

Loving ICS on my DX so far.
It's ALMOST like having a new phone :)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Very cool to see this for the X. Great job 13th angel!!

clueless77

Reaction score
anyone having issues with 3g

texting works, wifi, but i seem to be only one lacking data

Last edited:

lowvolt

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it will be until I will be able to flash and use this rom reliably? I know. I know. Stop shaking your head and calling me names. It depends on Alot of things. But you guys have seen this process before. So. ...... if the developer were able to spend slit of time on it about how long. That would give me an idea.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
question for those who are saying 3g isnt working for them...

did you wipe data/factory reset before flashing?

I only ask because I did and have no issues with data thus far

OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
That was my bad. I did another build and broke 3G then forgot to replace the link in OP. Its fixed now so re-download and flash. Should work fine then.