Cyanogen mod on DX-will it hit D2G in the future?

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Did p3droid or another dev get cm on a d2g?
I was checking out twitter and it mentioned the camera being inverted and netflix is working

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

kickasz23

Reaction score
no p3droid didnt do a thing as far i know for the d2g cm7 it was our own Bikerdude and x13thangelx...i was able to get netflix working trying a camera fix

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Did p3droid or another dev get cm on a d2g?
I was checking out twitter and it mentioned the camera being inverted and netflix is working

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

[Dev Thread][BETA] CyanogenMod 7 (based off cm4d2 port))

The camera fix isnt included. Going to add it later and i'll upload the fix. Waiting for bikedude to report on his build to see if anything got fixed by compiling from source as opposed to just swapping in files.

ExodusC

Reaction score
This is great. If we get a stable, non-buggy build of this up, I'm totally going to install it.

I loved CyanogenMod when I was on my Nexus One, and I'd love to run it on my Droid 2 Global.

worldofross

Reaction score
Mod Edit (member states down in a few posts this was a quote from an IRC chat)...

I tried to get a straight answer if Cm7 was or will be offered for D2g... What a bunch of losers and idiots..... Would not recomend dontating to this group... good bye

Last edited by a moderator:

migaaaaaa

Reaction score
I've been keeping up with the D2 releases and applying my own sort of "Romer" to them to get them to work on my D2G, but does anybody else running CM7 on their D2G have the problem of the camera appearing to be flipped/mirrored/just not normal, and is there a fix?