Cyanogen 6.0 rc2 wont upgrade apps

hamitup

Reaction score
why am i having this problem..i have had to reistall cyanogen 6.0 rc2 to upgrade my apps 3 times now. when i go to the market and check for updates there are a few but when i upgrade those apps it shows and says its downloading but it doesn't. It even has the arrow up top showing its downloading. i have done this on wifi and 3g and it wont upgrade. I am able to download roms and stuff just not anything from the market. i have just tried dowloading a new app that hasnt been on my phone but it wont do a new app either. any suggestions.

travelsize

Reaction score
why am i having this problem..i have had to reistall cyanogen 6.0 rc2 to upgrade my apps 3 times now. when i go to the market and check for updates there are a few but when i upgrade those apps it shows and says its downloading but it doesn't. It even has the arrow up top showing its downloading. i have done this on wifi and 3g and it wont upgrade. I am able to download roms and stuff just not anything from the market. i have just tried dowloading a new app that hasnt been on my phone but it wont do a new app either. any suggestions.

It may be that you need to apply a market fix. Its on these forums somewhere, but I don't know off the top of my head.

*edit* Try this. Install as update.zip

Last edited:
OP
hamitup

hamitup

Reaction score
thanks Travelsize..i have previously downloaded that fix before and had it on my sdcard. the way i read it originally is that the fix was was missing apps on the market and not to fix my problem but..thanks to you i installed the fix and a-ok here. everything is working now. thanks again

Last edited:
OP
hamitup

hamitup

Reaction score
Apparently you didn't read the thread cause you would have not said "Not sure what may be causing your issue"...I have already said what the issue was and thanks again to Travelsize.

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh I read the thread! But you asked --"why am i having this problem.." It was clear that apps are not completing the downloading.

I apologize if my attempts to assist were not worthy. I'm sure, however, someone with your level of tact will eventually remediate the issue.

Mike

Last edited: