custom hard cases?

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Thanks, The current cover for the extended battery doesn't offer any protection and it seems this cover does offer some protection. So it would be worth buying then.

Are you talking about the battery door that comes with the extended battery? That is not a case, it's just a replacement door. The Diztronic case for extended battery that I linked above fits over the battery door.

jimmiethemum

Reaction score
Are you talking about the battery door that comes with the extended battery? That is not a case, it's just a replacement door. The Diztronic case for extended battery that I linked above fits over the battery door.

Apologizes for my lack of term knowledge. yes I'm looking for something that would cover / go over the extended battery door for extra protection.

unbesorgt

Reaction score
Apologizes for my lack of term knowledge. yes I'm looking for something that would cover / go over the extended battery door for extra protection.

No problem, just making sure we're talking about the same thing. I would definitely recommend the extended battery version of the Diztronic in that case. It will give you some added protection.

2THEXTRM

Reaction score
+1 for the extended battery ditztronic cover. That's what I use and it fits like a glove and most people don't even notice I have one on. Phone is much easier to hold on to and easily allows phone to fit in all the moto docks!

Cruzer lite makes a real nice cover too but only for standard battery. Have it in my wifes phone and it fits just as well

Sent from my AXI0M AOKP using DroidForums

Slusser

Reaction score
Yeah I always wanted a high chromed case for the bionic like they have for the Iphone. One of you manufacturers get on that please.
Thank you.

tedankel

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion, got the extended battery model. Covers phone
much better than VZN unit, wish I had it when I bought it...a lot less dings and scratches would have occurred. It stays in the holster better too.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

jimmiethemum

Reaction score
I also got the extended battery cover (Diztronic TPU case) came in yesterday. Works great, thanks

Now, I just need to find a external battery charger that will charge the extended and regular battery without them being in the phone.