Current Flagship Phone Poll: Galaxy S4, HTC One, LG G2, Moto X/Droid Ultra or Other

Which phone is your favorite?

• Samsung Galaxy S4

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • HTC One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LG G2

• Moto X/Droid Ultra

• Other

• Total voters

TheOldFart

Reaction score
How about "none of them". Not a single phone out right now remotely urges me to open up the wallet to upgrade my Rezound.

If I had the Rezound instead of the Inc2 I'd be saying the same thing. I told my wife last week that I wish I'd have spent the money on the Resound 2 years ago instead of getting the Inc2 for free.

donzz

Reaction score
Droid Maxx! When your battery is dead, I'm still playing! Booyah!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Voted other - Note 2 with the Note 3 on the horizon :)...

jrp

Reaction score
S4; slim design, light weight, sd card, removal battery.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
I have a Galaxy S3 now and my wife has the S4. Not much of a difference. The HTC One looks pretty awesome though.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I will be getting the Note 3 as my next Phone.

Maybe in 6-months I'll pick-up a used Note 3. I'm either going to love or hate the size, so we'll see.

But in a perfect world my "must-have" phone would probably be a refreshed Droid Maxx with the next version of the X8 processor and 3-4gigs of ram (and SD!)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Maybe in 6-months I'll pick-up a used Note 3. I'm either going to love or hate the size, so we'll see.

Everyone (big and small) who has checked my Note 2 out says man it's huge, then they pick it up and say wow it's so thin and light. Then once they try the pocket test, they say wow, that's not bad at all. To me it stopped seeming big after the first week.

rza49311

Reaction score
Moto has my nod for build quality and radio. I'm in the boondocks and reception is #1 on my list. Until samsung and/or htc can step it up, I won't look elsewhere. I will say the iPhone radio is quite good too. That would be my second choice.

jtcsifl

Reaction score
I have an S4 and really like it but, I'm the guy that wants the latest & greatest. Though I won't get another device for about 2 years. I like the 1 but I can't wait to get my hands on the LG G2 to test it out. I've had 3 "Droid" Motos & the new ones seem like a solid effort but, I couldn't see myself choosing one over the S4, 1 or G2. I know the Note 2 is a great device & the upcoming 3 will be as well but, my personal preference is a 5 (5.2 in the G2 I'm sure would be ok) inch screen.

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Back on the d1 cause I broke the Razr Maxx and loved it. Hoping for something like it or I'm gonna go crazy. So I'm voting other for the Droid Maxx.

dl1762

Reaction score
I have not even seen it but lg g2 spec blow all away . The buttons on back could be a yikes

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4