Crash, Crash, Crash

suzukimethod

Reaction score
Mine did a couple random restarts in the first day of using it. I tried to think about what I was doing when it happened...possibly when downloading or installing new apps from the app store, or maybe when messaging AND the droid timed out (i started a message and put it in my pocket one time, the other time, it was d/l-ing and i walked away)

The other commonality was the droid was very low on battery power (<10%) when it happened the most (maybe all of the times?). I've put it through the ringer for the last 48 hours, and no restarts since (fingers crossed).

My thought was it wasn't crippling, and i didn't want to swap hardware, for what might be a software issue...What could be a combination of new apps from app store + plus new OS (2.0) + plus new hardware (Droid). Something that might get sorted out in the next weeks or so.

If yours is constantly rebooting or messing up, take it back! but since my issues were minor, i figured I'd see how it progressed, and if it got better, sweet - if it got worse, I'd take it back...

fwiw i crashed my bb curve a few times when i first started getting used to it (and was installing a bunch of different stuff all at once, trying everything i could find, etc.)

/b

Chigga311

Reaction score
I was having all the same problems.
The phone restarted about 20 times since I got it Friday.
I also got that Sorry... blah blah blah message about 3-4 times
And the phone Died in about 3 hours from a full charge.

So this morning I went and got a new one.
Just got back so hopefully this one is going to behave itself.

But the 1 good thing is that Google backed up EVERYTHING.
All I had to do was just sign into my google account.
And re-setup Google Voice, which took all of 5 sec.