CR48 Recipient! Woo Hoo!

jkloeckner

Reaction score
So yesterday i was just at a function for school and didnt get home until like 530 at night, i get home and find a box sitting on the kitchen counter, open it up and Boom! CR48!! so pumped!!!! Chrome OS so far is sick and i think this will be a great success in the futuredancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's always nice to get a surprise like that so close to Christmas - especially when it is from Google :happy:

techguru

Reaction score
So yesterday i was just at a function for school and didnt get home until like 530 at night, i get home and find a box sitting on the kitchen counter, open it up and Boom! CR48!! so pumped!!!! Chrome OS so far is sick and i think this will be a great success in the futuredancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Did they send you an email to tell you it was coming, or did it just show up?

I suspect I was too honest in the questionnaire (Although I do use Chrome and Google Docs, my primary apps are Firefox and MS Office) to get selected, but I am still hoping.

Alan

OP
J

jkloeckner

Reaction score
It honestly just showed up. I got no notification from google that I was receiving it. hope that helps! and yeah it was a great christmas present lol thanks google!

Regarding pics, I will try to get some up soon!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

OP
J

jkloeckner

Reaction score
aefd9820-3551-89a0.jpg

Charging... Lol

cca928fe-3569-8274.jpg

Chrome os Terms of service

cca928fe-36c1-b560.jpg

Opened up

Hope these confirm it! If you want more I can take more when I get home after school!

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App