Google CR-48 laptops already arriving to some individuals

Firerouge

Reaction score
I got mine, its really nice getting a free laptop, it is a little laggy at times, even just using some of the most popular web apps.

zgruven

Reaction score
I signed up early Tuesday morning. I would love to get one of these. I was shocked that they where already sending them out. I did get a little excited yesterday when I got home and there was a similar brown box on my door step and got extremely happy until I noticed it said Amazon....Not my free computer..

Codiusprie

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where did the 60K number come from? Everywhere else I've read says it is going to be a pretty limited beta program? I signed up on Tuesday but then found a different form yesterday and filled that one out too. Keeping my fingers crossed but I'm not hopeful.

Bob Dammit

Super Moderator
Reaction score

TekHawk

Reaction score

diverbelow

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, where did the 60K number come from? Everywhere else I've read says it is going to be a pretty limited beta program? I signed up on Tuesday but then found a different form yesterday and filled that one out too. Keeping my fingers crossed but I'm not hopeful.

From Engadget and Nexus404

Big Ry

Reaction score

Big Ry

Reaction score
So these netbooks come with 16G SSD. See picture 18.
well from all ive read about the specs of these things, it wouldnt surprise me at all if they dish em out like hot cakes....i mean, theres no way they paid more than $50 a piece. They have virtually nothing to them and the specs of a 10 year old PC. I still want one regardless dancedroid

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Got mine yesterday and am loving it so far. The only problem I've encountered so far is some choppy video playback, which adobe has already confirmed they are working on.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and am loving it so far. The only problem I've encountered so far is some choppy video playback, which adobe has already confirmed they are working on.
seems to be a common issue :/

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

DroidMan85

Reaction score
I have a question for those that did receive one!!

The CR-48's come from a place in Kentucky. What is the zip code of the sender? I ask because, I found a package coming to my zip code and UPS says that if you can put in the UPS Account Number and the Pick-Up Zip code, then it will give you the delivery address to temporarily verify the account.

Does anyone still have a picture of their shipping label? If so, post it! Help us out who are sitting here wondering, "if that one in my zip code is going to come to me."

All we need is the UPS Account Number and the Postal Code (pick up).

Thanks for your help!!!