Couple questions....

jrl9851

Reaction score
Someone asked me these questions, but I have no idea. Can someone help?

1. We are synching to our exchange server. Works great. Pushes Email, Calendar and contacts great! The problem is if someone sends me a meeting request, I cannot just accept it from my email box. I need to open the email, then close it and go to my calendar, find the appointment they sent the request for, open it, and THEN accept it. That is a pain in the mother ****ing ass and I know the users at work are going to ***** about it. Windows Mobile was 1 click from the email inbox to accept a meeting request. Any ideas?

2. Cannot move an email from my inbox to another folder. Also, cannot move an email from my deleted items back to my inbox. Another feature that was in Windows Mobile.

3. RDP. No FREE RDP clients for the Droid that I know of. Any ideas?

Reaction score
Bump because that friend is me. And yes, Win Mo did those things. MS RDP client built into 6.1, one touch meeting request accept from an open email, and moving emails in and out of different folders. Any help is appreciated. :)

JustDriftin

Reaction score
Why did you get a Droid? There are plenty of nice Windows phones out there. If you liked windows why not stick with it?

Reaction score
Why did you get a Droid? There are plenty of nice Windows phones out there. If you liked windows why not stick with it?

Can't anyone just ANSWER any of the questions? We didn't like windows. We had tons of issues. That is why we decided to make such a drastic move. So far we are happy, but it would make life much easier if these small issues were able to be resolved. The i760's would lock up ALLLL the time... the OTA updates were disabled by verizon... Win Mo was a resource hog. Tons of memory leaks in stock apps like the clock. It was just a lot of issues, and we decided to make a change. I like the Droid a lot. I just wanna know if we can address any of these issues. Thanks for anyone who can offer some advice. :)

mike_kauble

Reaction score
Touchdown lets you move things between folders. I use it and do it all the time.

I had to buy an RDP.

Sorry. The phone can do a lot but it isn't all free.

Reaction score
Touchdown lets you move things between folders. I use it and do it all the time.

I had to buy an RDP.

Sorry. The phone can do a lot but it isn't all free.

Thanks for the input. Can you accept meeting requests from the email using Touchdown? With a 20 dollar price tag, maybe I will wait until after the 22nd to see what happens.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb