Corp Email synch Issue

jfwil

Reaction score
Have a Droid X and have had it for about 4 months now. Have been using it with active synch (Exchange 2003) since I got it and it has been working fine. I have it setup to check for mail every 15 mins.
Last night it just stopped getting the email every 15 mins. I must get the email manually now.
I deleted the account , rebooted the device and then added the account back, but it still will not auto-synch... It will get my email manually but it will not get my calendar or contacts.
From what I understand this happens all the time.
Thanks

kylo77

Reaction score
I've never seen this as my Exchange email has been very reliable. I've used both the built in email apps and Touchdown. Did you check with your IT or email admins to see if they made any changes?

dtsig

Reaction score
I have not had a problem with sync unless a change has been made by IT or it is the bi-monthly password change <sigh>.
Have you tried a battery pull with the cache clearing?

OP
J

jfwil

Reaction score
How do you clear the cache. IT said that all the other Droids are working 100%

BellEMC

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issue:

"Have a Droid X and have had it for about 4 months now. Have been using it with active synch (Exchange 2003) since I got it and it has been working fine. I have it setup to check for mail every 15 mins.
Last night it just stopped getting the email every 15 mins. I must get the email manually now."

I checked with IT and they haven't made changes and I don't have a PW change.

Is the only solutions to reinstall the account? Might it be a memory problem?

toph151

Reaction score
I am experiencing the same issue:

"Have a Droid X and have had it for about 4 months now. Have been using it with active synch (Exchange 2003) since I got it and it has been working fine. I have it setup to check for mail every 15 mins.
Last night it just stopped getting the email every 15 mins. I must get the email manually now."

I checked with IT and they haven't made changes and I don't have a PW change.

Is the only solutions to reinstall the account? Might it be a memory problem?

I had the same exact issue and by process of elimination, I found the latest FLASH update killed my Corp Sync. Uninstalled FLASH and it worked fine. I Downloaded FLASH again and it work no problem, CORP SYNC was fine. For the last 2 FLASH updates killed my Corp Sync. If you have FLASH uninstall it, reboot the phone and test ur CORP account. It will work.

Power

Reaction score
We've had that issue at work. The way we fixed it was to delete the account from the Droid, then log into Outlook Web Access for the user and remove the Droid that is associated with their account. Set it all back up and it usually works. Sometimes their Exchange account will have more than one device listed.