Using Corp Synch - Calendar not staying updated

ttbeavercreek

Reaction score
I've been synching my Droid 2 with my Corp. email (exchange server) for a month. but the Droid doesn't seem to be staying up to date with my corp. email. It isn't pushing email delivery as it should and it also is not synching with my calendar. Is there a way to manually synch the calendar? I've found how to do it for email (even though i don't have to do that with my MS Mobile phone), but can't see how to force the calendar to synch.

pj80226

Reaction score
Droid Global2 calendar update

Expect no help from Motrorla or your service provider(in this case Verizon - I talked to both with no improvement).
Open your accounts, open the Corporate sync account, deselect the Calendar, save and close; your calendar events will vanish.

Open your accounts, open the Corporate sync account, select the Calendar, save and close; your calendar events will appear and update in a few minutes.

An alternative, suggested by both Verizon and MotoDroid was to remove the corporate account and start all over. This can take 3 to 4 hours to recync.

dlschuman

Reaction score
My corporate sync account no longer appears in My Accounts, but when I add it it says it is already created. BTW corporate email syncs fine. Any suggestions on how to find the corporate sync account so it can be deleted?