Contacts Question

msdfr

Reaction score
I have a newb question about Contacts. I had the LG Voyager, and had the Verizon store transfer my contacts over to the X. All of those contacts are in the blue phone book looking icon on the Contacts/Phone panel. In the Contacts list that is represent by the white bust of a person icon none of these contacts show. If I add a name manually to this list, the rest of the contact info is linked from my contact info that was transferred over. I want all of my contacts in this list so that I can use Backup Assistant. So my question is, is there a faster way to get all of the contacts into this list besides manually adding each name?

Hope that makes sense. lol

Thanks

flyfishr

Reaction score
I have a newb question about Contacts. I had the LG Voyager, and had the Verizon store transfer my contacts over to the X. All of those contacts are in the blue phone book looking icon on the Contacts/Phone panel. In the Contacts list that is represent by the white bust of a person icon none of these contacts show. If I add a name manually to this list, the rest of the contact info is linked from my contact info that was transferred over. I want all of my contacts in this list so that I can use Backup Assistant. So my question is, is there a faster way to get all of the contacts into this list besides manually adding each name?

Hope that makes sense. lol

Thanks

msdfr, do you have the contacts anywhere else besides on the phone. Motorola has a webpage with instructions on contact xfer Android Contact Transfer Assistant - Motorola USA

This is getting your contacts to gmail then syncing the DX to gmail.

Have fun, Ray.