Contacts only maintaining FB contacts, 3rd Party SMS'er only maintains others

naccout

Reaction score
So, when I open my Contacts, all I see are Facebook Contacts. I have to use Handcent to see the Contacts I transferred from my last phone and my G-mail contacts. I can't seem to get the contacts merge so I don't have to look through 2 different Contacts list. 1,000+ contacts, this is a pain in the butt. "See Mobile #'s only" is NOT checked. I've tinkered with all settings I can find.

Searched the forum and Google, no luck. Please help.

black04redline

Reaction score
This has been covered, but I can't find it at the moment. I know it has because I had the same problem not long ago myself. Since then, the problem has come back up. What I'd like to do with my CURRENT contacts is sync them with their Facebook accounts. So that their photos/status' show up in my phone. I however do not want all Facebook contacts in my phone nor my existing contacts numbers to be changed etc...

droider4life

Reaction score
This has been covered, but I can't find it at the moment. I know it has because I had the same problem not long ago myself. Since then, the problem has come back up. What I'd like to do with my CURRENT contacts is sync them with their Facebook accounts. So that their photos/status' show up in my phone. I however do not want all Facebook contacts in my phone nor my existing contacts numbers to be changed etc...
If i am following you correctly.... open ur facebook app and hit settings then scroll to the bottom and hit sync. you can make it so it only syncs the contacts that are in your phone with facebook instead of all of them..