Contacts - My Info

timrock

Reaction score
for some reason, when i click on My Info in contacts, its not linked to me. So tried to delete it, and it wont let me. So i tried to edit the contact and put in my information. It let me, and then it went right back to the way it was before. Is there anyway to change My Info. This is found in Contacts, when you click the Menu button.

mdfireman2000

Reaction score
Part of the problem is Backup Assistant AUTOMATICALLY links similar contacts. So many times if you reset your phone or get a new one, when it loads your contacts it JOINS them, pain the butt. ITS AUTOMATIC. Verizon says cant stop it. So, you have to go to MY INFO, hit the menu button, EDIT, then SEPERATE. MAny times you can have a string of up to 4 people linked depending on how many times you have reloaded contacts. It can link two names, then the next time it links those two names, that are now one, to another name, and so on. HUGE SUCKY thing to do. Have to figure out which of your contacts are linked. NO AUTOMATED WAY TO DO THIS. you have to go through all your names, even ones that arent even close. I am a junior, they linked me and my father, then linked it to the "BURN CENTER," not even close. Then, some information cant be edited via phone, like picasa, youtube or google names. it has to be done via internet.

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
for some reason, when i click on My Info in contacts, its not linked to me. So tried to delete it, and it wont let me. So i tried to edit the contact and put in my information. It let me, and then it went right back to the way it was before. Is there anyway to change My Info. This is found in Contacts, when you click the Menu button.

It's against forum rules to post the same question multiple times.

"stroped" of my razr maxx, poo.