Contact backup?

BaumbachVcV

Reaction score
Okk I want to flash liberty to my DX but I want to backup my contacts like with the backup manager that's on stock.. Does liberty 1.5 have this? If not does anyone know how to backup contacts easily??

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

xliderider

Reaction score
Log in to Backup Manager on the Verizonwireless.com website and export your contacts as a csv file. Then login to your gmail acct on your computer and import the csv file into your gmail acct. Your contacts will sync to your Android device automatically. :)

Brennan_Huber

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure what your talking about to tell you the truth. But what I do is very simple. Go to your contacts hit the menu button click import/export and click export to SD card or something of the sort. And when you flash a ROM you can go into contacts do the same things and then instead of export click import and choose phone and then a Vcard will pop up and choose the one with the date you exported.
I'm not 100% sure I said it right it's been a while but that should be able to get you through if not just ask and I will be glad to help.

Sent from my DROIDX

bje1982

Reaction score
Okk I want to flash liberty to my DX but I want to backup my contacts like with the backup manager that's on stock.. Does liberty 1.5 have this? If not does anyone know how to backup contacts easily??

Just make sure your google sync is on and after you flash the rom and you sign into gmail again they'll magically appear in your contacts list ;-)

Speeding Wheels

Reaction score
theres no reason to backup, just make sure google sync is turned on then when you flash and login to your gmail acct everything will sync up automatically.