constant dropping of 4g and repeated wifi loss

seamushollis

Reaction score
Ever since i upgraded to the latest DROID bionic os update most things just seem to change for the worse. Am i alone here? Wtf...

OP
S

seamushollis

Reaction score
Ever since i upgraded to the latest DROID bionic os update most things just seem to change for the worse. Am i alone here? Wtf...

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
Dude.. try not to double post. Hides other threads and gets a lot people frustrated.
As for your data, are you in a 4g area? If not then there's the problem.

OP
S

seamushollis

Reaction score
will do

No I have not, I have never had to do this. I will look through the threads to see how to do this and a full back up properly.

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure a backup will help you out. When. You do a factory reset and wipes.everything! But all you have to do is go into your setting gs and it should be under privacy. And select factory reset.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You could also try clearing your cache. It may work and doesn't reset your phone. It's one of the the options when you boot into recovery.

You can also try pull the sim card. To do that you power down, remove the battery and sim card. Then replace the battery only and power up (ignore the warning). Then you power down remove the battery and replace the sim card (and battery). Be sure to put the sim card back in correctly or it'll fry the card. If it does you should be able to get a replacement card for free. At least, that's what they did for me. Maybe they can replace your card if you explain what's happening to you.