completely bricked!!!!!!

serveitup911

Reaction score
Hmm, sorry you paid for a replacement. You had a ton of options that could have saved you, based on your description.

Next time before you start panicking and wiping or running rsdlite, post in the rescue squad and wait for a response before you try stuff on your own. Also, make a backup when you have a ROM set up so you have something to fall back on. It sounded like you only made a backup after you bootlooped and after you wiped - that would not be a good backup.

Even without a backup, you could have just mounted your sd card to a computer through sprecovery and put a rom on to your sd card in update.zip format to flash your phone that way.

Even if you somehow lost sprecovery, you could have flashed it manually through adb - there are guides that walk through this process step-by-step.

I feel for you, I really do. Bottom line is to stay calm when this happens and just listen to the rescue squad - they are usually fast and helpful. It will help them if you post a clear explanation of what happened and exactly what your screen looks like.

I hope your future experiences are better :)

ummmm no i had several backups of roms tried them all.. recovery was not helping it said fully restored i rebooterd went to bootloader.. did not go into great details but i did try update.zips and all kinds of other things.. i used search feature and tried everything rescue squad said to do..

also fyi I never got excited... i remained calm tried all steps..6 hours of trying stuff.. did not work.. I dont know code but i know enough of adb, and rsd , and other stuff i can usually get myself out of a problem..

Okay, sorry, I just went by what was in your post. I thought it could help out the OP also.

Carry on