I think my Motorola DROID is bricked. Crap.

snipe

Reaction score
HELP PLEASEE
I have the Motorola Droid.
Doesn't boot (Stuck at M)
Doesn't boot into SPRecovery (Doesn't boot at all when I hold x and press power button.)
Boots into bootloader(hold up power button) but it shows
"Battery Low
Unable to program"
(And before you tell me to charge it, I can't seem to charge it while it starts up or in the boot loader)

What I did to get here. :(
1. Partitioned my sd card.. (without backing up)
2. Backed up my motorola droid on Clockwork, running Bugless Beast v1.1. (With partitioned sd card)
3. Flashed SPRecovery.
4. I flashed the ZeusDroid HTC Desire Rom.
5. Played around for a while, then restored back to Bugless Beast with SPRecovery.
6. Then, when I tried to reboot it again. This happened.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
swap your battery for a friends, which is fully charged. then get back into bootloader and load an sbf

OP
S

snipe

Reaction score
What if I don't have any battery in hand?

OP
S

snipe

Reaction score
..I'll have to wait 2 days for school to start again and then ask one of the two people in our entire school if they want to swap out their full battery for my dead one.

JCo352

Reaction score
Are you trying to charge from the ac charger or off of a usb?

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
..I'll have to wait 2 days for school to start again and then ask one of the two people in our entire school if they want to swap out their full battery for my dead one.

Well that is your only option since you decicded to flash something without fully charging the battery.

Sent from my Droid

Droids

Reaction score
Doesn't the Verizon store carry a stand alone battery charger? Cost something but it's one way out of this.

warrior21

Reaction score
Or go and buy another battery. A new phone is going to cost a whole lot more.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
S

snipe

Reaction score
So there's no way to fix it without charging the battery somehow? And let's say I did end up charging it but it doesn't work, what shall I do?

JCo352

Reaction score
So there's no way to fix it without charging the battery somehow? And let's say I did end up charging it but it doesn't work, what shall I do?

Answer my question from the first page.

OP
S

snipe

Reaction score

Answer my question from the first page.

I've tried charging with both. They both try to turn the phone on but it gets stuck in boot.

forkup

Reaction score
Use adb to flash clockwork recovery then reload a rom. There's several threads on how to do that.