Compasitive buttons

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
Reaction score
What make these compasitive buttons light up?? I know every now and then they catch my eyes when they light. And is there a way to make the stay on while my screen is on?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

DoctorV

Reaction score
To the right of the ear speaker is a sensor that measures how dark your surroundings are. If it senses that its dark then the buttons will light up, if it's bright then the buttons with turn off. Put your finger over it to test it out. I'm not sure if there is a way to always have them light up regardless of lighting conditions however.

jwilly216

Reaction score
rduckwor said:
Dude, you're a bit light for that crap here. Not all of us can type or spell. Back it down and enjoy your new invisible friends.

RMD

Well said. +1

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
Are you sure Phil is trolling, or maybe he's genuinely curious? In any case, it does help to use the correct terminology to help with things more quickly. Not trying to be a grammar nazi or anything here, just stating. :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Nobody's perfect. If you don't understand something, tell them in a polite matter. But I think most of us understand most typos..

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Weaselboy134987 said:
Im sorry..

Sent from my DROID BIONIC

I see nothing wrong in your post or questions... no reason to be sorry! I do feel that others should not make assumptions about others legitimate questions. To ask what capacitive buttons are, no matter what the typos, is a legitimate question. I am often explaining to my family and friends when they're shopping for tablets or phones the difference between resistive touch, capacitive touch, hard buttons, soft buttons, etc, etc, etc. It is not an unusual question.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums