Has anybody figured out how to make the led blink faster on the bionic?

B

bens42608

Apparently the apps that other phones use such add light flow do not work on bionic and usually i'm very good asst figuring out how to accomplish any task I really try on Android but I've had this device for 6 months now and I've still not found a solution to this annoying problem that I voiced on day one.I need to bee able to glance at my bionic and immediately know if I have a message.with my OG,I could just glance at it and know right away but worth this bionic I'll start to look away believing I don't have a text then out of the corner of my eye I'll catch the light blink.its too damn slow.I want it to blink fast over and over.on my OG this was extremely simple and I could easily change the blink rate and the color but for some reason the bionic doesn't like to be told what to do.please expose any type OS,I just started giving Swype a chance as my everyday keyboard.not so sure about using one keyboard for everything....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Anomander

Reaction score
I use Light Flow on my stock Bionic and it works just fine. Plenty of options to change the LED color and speed up the cycle rate. I did the Lite version, but after using it for a day, I paid for the App since it did exactly what I wanted to do, plus you can customize your color too if you like.

OP
B

bens42608

I wonder why I can't get that to work on my bionic... :/

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Have you gone into the the app, under notifications, and set the "LED Flash Rate?

43be81c1-bad6-8311.jpg

43be81c1-baec-584c.jpg

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC Bionic using Tapatalk2

PhontomF

Reaction score
I'm running 902 and I cant change the flash rate of the notification light either with light flow

OP
B

bens42608

What settings are u using? I went to SMS and set led to fast and tried changing the color but nothing works

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know it kinda forces you to, but is it possible for those that it's not working, that you don't have Light Flow enabled/on in the accessibility settings?

OP
B

bens42608

Ya it's checked.like you said it forces you to

locofocos

Reaction score
I'm using light flow lite. Using standard mode, I have access to all the colors, but not flash frequency. Using direct mode lets me use always on, but only 3 colors. I have root and accessibility mode enabled. Is the paid version more effective?

Last edited:

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Good point JNT... works fine here, running stock .902

Ben here are my settings in accessibility

43be81c1-31fa-da93.jpg

OP
B

bens42608

Good point JNT... works fine here, running stock .902

Ben here are my settings in accessibility

43be81c1-31fa-da93.jpg

yeah that looks exactly like mine thanks anyway though

debrad0307

Reaction score
locofocos said:
I'm using light flow lite. Using standard mode, I have access to all the colors, but not flash frequency. Using direct mode lets me use always on, but only 3 colors. I have root and accessibility mode enabled. Is the paid version more effective?

If you buy the full version I believe there is an option for led flash rate.

Sent from my iced Bionic