Has anybody figured out how to make the led blink faster on the bionic?

locofocos

Reaction score
Let me rephrase that. I have access to all the colors and access to the blink rate option in light flow, but my Bionic's LED still blinks at the same slow 4 second-ish rate no matter what option I choose in light flow.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
I can confirm that the paid version doesnt change the blink rate either. Strange that some people can get it to work!

Reaction score
It's true, Lightflow changes the color but does not change the LED Speed. When I have a text message, I want that LED Light to blink like there's no tomorrow!

debrad0307

Reaction score
locofocos said:
Let me rephrase that. I have access to all the colors and access to the blink rate option in light flow, but my Bionic's LED still blinks at the same slow 4 second-ish rate no matter what option I choose in light flow.

Sorry about that. I haven't found a way to do this yet.

OP
B

bens42608

It's true, Lightflow changes the color but does not change the LED Speed. When I have a text message, I want that LED Light to blink like there's no tomorrow!

Me too! I feel stupid staring at a blank screen for 4 seconds waiting to See if that tiny light blinks.defeats the purpose

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

OP
B

bens42608

Instill have not been able to figure this one out. Its the only thing holding me back from having customized my Bionic to exactly the day I want it. This is a small feature that helps in a BIG way but I need to be able to glance.at.my phone n see it w.o staring.... out of all the crazy things we have figurednout how to do.... the devs even found a way to oc the bionic on its locked bootloader... but we can't find a way to change the led.speed????

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums