Compact Qwerty problem

Akrian

Reaction score
Hi, probably there's already a thread about this, but I didn't see any.
Anyway : I just got my droid-inc. yesterday ( wohoo lucky me), and when I'm using compact qwerty, I can not for the love of god press "." or "n" on it. No matter how hard I try it will always be M or B, I tired with my fingers, I tried with my brother's fingers, I tried with DS touch screen pen -> result is the same, only M or B instead.
How can I fix it? or is it some defective crap that I received and I should return it to amazon ASAP.
P.S. the screen seemed to freeze ( or refuse to coopeate...) on me twice yesterday when I was playing tower defense, but never did since, wonder why that happened

SubMatrix

Reaction score
first off, have you tried recalibrating your phone?

secondly, are you trying this with the phone on a flat surface like a table? i and some others have experienced issues typing with the phone flat on a table. once we pick it up in our hand though, theres no problems.

OP
A

Akrian

Reaction score
Well it seems that taking the battery out for a day helped - everything is working perfectly now =)

UPDT:
Ok now it's back - as soon as I've pluged in the power cord to charge the battery. Now I can't type : "I" , "N", ".", "J". the sensetivity test goes fine, but when it comes to qwerty it just will not work. I think I'm going to have to send back my DI >_>

Last edited: