CM7.2 nightlies continue weekly, it seems

phonetool

Reaction score
There's been new 7.2 nightlies every week for a while, now. Nice to see the work on CM9 and 10 isn't stopping fresh fixes getting backported into 7.

Anyone else following this?
I looked around and couldn't find a thread about it.

sent via DInc2 on ICS

missionman

Reaction score
Help!!!

Hey is there any such thing as CM7 for Droid 3? Ive heard and heard and still have no proof of one.
Can you point me to anywhere that hosts this and how to install it?

thanks much!

OP
phonetool

phonetool

Reaction score
Hey is there any such thing as CM7 for Droid 3? Ive heard and heard and still have no proof of one.
Can you point me to anywhere that hosts this and how to install it?

thanks much!

There's a whole section of this forum that is dedicated to your droid 3....

But to answer your question, look through that section for guides and help and also check out steeldroid by chevycam94. That ROM is based on cyanogenmod 7 and still supported by the developer.

... And to answer my own question from a while ago, I have figured out how to sort through the cyanogenmod update page in order to see the latest additions to CM7 nightlies.
http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#/q/s...ndroid_vendor_cyanogen+branch:gingerbread,n,z

-CM7 on DInc2

OP
phonetool

phonetool

Reaction score
A new announcement from CyanogenMod on G+ recently related the new schedule for CM7 "nightly" releases is now monthly.
Jan 1 is the latest.

I keep an eye on the merged changes for CM7 and I haven't seen much of anything creeping into the builds. Still, it is a great ROM on the DInc2.

-MROM on DInc2