joker402

Reaction score
one can dream lol i wish it did give the message about gps atleast

OP
S

Se7enLC

Reaction score
one can dream lol i wish it did give the message about gps atleast

Oh, the custom message works for all lock types - it was just the invisible dots that only worked for the pattern lock.

wasupwithuman

Reaction score
Any way to port these settings to another rom???? I had cyanogen but was getting too many fcs I am on ud now (since it is practically the same :) ) really love this feature though and wish it could be available on other roms.

CxanDroid

Reaction score
One little glitch I notice. Your finger can leave a smear on the screen along the path of the lock pattern. Be sure to wipe your screen off often!

chron12

Reaction score
Any way to port these settings to another rom???? I had cyanogen but was getting too many fcs I am on ud now (since it is practically the same :) ) really love this feature though and wish it could be available on other roms.

Your the reason no one ever drops anything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

wasupwithuman

Reaction score

Your the reason no one ever drops anything.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

and your the reason why america is in an economic depression, too many people pointing fingers and saying things that have nothing to do with the problem at hand. have a nice day. dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_ banana:dancedroider

AutoCANE

Reaction score
Thank you for bringing this feature up...I don't think I would have messed with it if you hadn't posted this.

I love this feature.

xCaldazar

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong but there is no way to add the music player controls to this lockscreen is there? I want my cake and icing too :'( lol