cm froyo version?

hoing

Reaction score
yet to see it! usually koush is on top of this junk

hookerdj

Reaction score
That's good you are here I been waiting to ask you why do I see ud wallpaper real quick on my cyanogen rom I never had it on this phone until recently thanks I hope I get a answer

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Jmart922

Reaction score
Here's hoping Google drops the source code asap...when koush compiles a CM version of froyo, that'll be the rom of all roms. Still no word on eta yet? Given the recent leaks.

marty4short

Reaction score
That's good you are here I been waiting to ask you why do I see ud wallpaper real quick on my cyanogen rom I never had it on this phone until recently thanks I hope I get a answer

If you didn't format your system when you switched roms you might have other themes show up still. That is what happened to me when i tried red rum then switch to a different theme or rom. My gallery was still red and I couldn't figure it out then i wiped system and that fixed it. So when switching roms wipe data and cache and system to start fresh and you wont have issues.

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Patience everyone - when the source drops and we get our first froyo CM build it will be worth the wait. :)

GoGators

Reaction score

If you are running launcherpro and live wallpapers, you will see a flash of whatever the last static wallpaper was because google backs that up. Try setting a different static wallpaper in the standard launcher and in launcher pro. Then that is the one you will see flashed. I had this exact same issue.