New CM 6 User and im missing market?

chomorro

Reaction score
Came from BBv.4 and i wiped data and cache three times. Flashed CM 6 final from this thread http://www.droidforums.net/forum/koush/75460-cm6-final-here.html This is the start of confusion. There is a sticky here for CM 6 RC1 and then i see other threads for RC3 which is usually the newest. IM confused on which is the official release download.

Anyways everything flashed fine but im missing the market. Is it hidden somewhere?

romanrish

Reaction score
You need tio go into ROM manager and download the froyo gapps under the Cyanogenmod section. Its a long story, but CM can't include Gapps in his roms.

OP
C

chomorro

Reaction score
Dam i hate Rom manager lol. OK i will try that out. Thanks :)

Oh any info on which is the latest CM 6 release?

romanrish

Reaction score
actually that doesn't have anything to do w/ ROM manager. If you google steve kondik and googlee you will see what I'm talkin about. You're actually lucky you have ROM manager or you would be stuck tryin to find the appropriate gapps w/out it.

OP
C

chomorro

Reaction score
Sorry im used to BB everything you need to know is in the release sticky lol. I found the gapps dl on these forums. Good to know CM has their own forums for knowledge.

Read the stickies and now realize why there is no native ad blocker in this rom. Need to find list of script commands now.

Last edited: