CM 6.1 RC released for the DROID

dodgersrgood

Reaction score
Been running the nightlies for the past week. The power control stuff in the pulldown is AMAZING

OP
D

droidkevlar

Reaction score
When I apply my theme, market and titanium fc. Then I get boot loop. SOB. This is weird as I know 100% my theme works.

canvs2321

Reaction score
noticed changing the DroidSans font causes boot hang, just sits @ M or sits @ Boot Animation, til copying over stock DroidSans font, anyone else experience this?

droiddadi

Reaction score
There is a definite speed increase from 159. So far looks great

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

plvaulter06

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using a nonstock kernel? I tried flashing the chevy 1.2ulv that I always use and it wouldn't work? Anyone using a different 1.2ghz kernel with this rom that is working good?

anuraj1

Reaction score
Has anyone tried using a nonstock kernel? I tried flashing the chevy 1.2ulv that I always use and it wouldn't work? Anyone using a different 1.2ghz kernel with this rom that is working good?

I am having good results with Slayher's 1200 mhz kernel. Quadrant score of 1789!

j20hundred

Reaction score
Do we need to wipe before updating from 6.0?

Edit: Got backup to work, needed to flash spr and back to clockwork.

Edit2: Nvm, looks like you don't need to wipe if you're going up from 6.0, only if you're coming from a different rom.

Last edited:

anuraj1

Reaction score

I am having good results with Slayher's 1200 mhz kernel. Quadrant score of 1789!

HOLY SMOKES! I want it! haha where do i find that kernel at?

It is on ROM Manager under Slayher. But I just ran into a problem, my wifi isn't working with this kernel.