CM-11.0 (Kit Kat) ROM

Khiraji

Reaction score
I've been using Stargo's 12/5 build for two days now and I have to say... its damn near perfect. I didn't enable ART, but, everything seems to work. Hardly ever use bluetooth so I'm not sure about that, but, i'd consider this DD material. Simpsons Tapped Out occasionally FC's, but that's it. Zero issues otherwise.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk

Wait, Stargo? Would you mind linking to the download? brain is broken today.

Last edited:

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Found that it wont hand off to 3G today, so, LTE only at the moment. I'm on my phone right now, but, his builds are in the XDA thread.

ws6formula350

Reaction score
Running the 12/11 build with dhacker's newest gapps from his twitter, dated 12/06.

tdilts

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if bluetooth is working? My wife got me this pebble smart watch and it uses BT. Provided BT works, I'll update. I'm still running Eclipse right now and am itching to update to this Rom instead.

kwyrt

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if bluetooth is working? My wife got me this pebble smart watch and it uses BT. Provided BT works, I'll update. I'm still running Eclipse right now and am itching to update to this Rom instead.
Bluetooth works fine. The whole ROM is surprisingly solid!

Balthasar85

Reaction score
use this rom but I do not send text messages but receives them. I use it in Italy

tdilts

Reaction score
I can confirm that the bluetooth does work as I expected it to. I am totally impressed with it! :icon_ lala:

Technix2002

Reaction score
CM-11 12/19 build does not load at all... Pretty impressed with KitKat so far, but I did run into an issue wiht the dialer just freezing/not working after two calls. Tried clearing Dvalik/Caches still not sure on this one. The build from 12/18 has working GPS too!

bofis

Reaction score
Not only does Bluetooth work well under this rom, but today's nightly seems to have somehow enabled BT4.0 Low Energy, which baffles me as I did not realize that our bluetooth radios could ever support that. Seemingly it works, has anyone actually tried or can verify that BLE is working? Here is the thread talking about it, but you'll see it in the Changelog for the 12/29 CM11 build. OMAP4 Bluetooth 4.0 BLE - xda-developers

Technix2002

Reaction score
Has anyone tried Wifi tethering with CM11 yet? I can get it to work when on 3G, but not LTE?

dbdrummer88

Reaction score
Has anyone used smartactions with kitkat yet? I am a big user of this app, mainly to turn everything off when I turn off my display. I had used the droid 4 HD rom previous to JB and that rom wouldn't run smartactions properly. And lastly becuase I am still kind of new at custom roms, do I need both the .zip and.md5sum files when I want to flash?