Clockwork Mod Manual Install Issues

brando56894

Reaction score
Lately I havent been able to install any roms from the recovery menu as they arent listed. This really annoyed me when I downloaded BB v0.4 and then went into CWM and wiped system, data and cache and then found out that I couldnt access the bb zip file, I tried multiple file names and nothing worked.

I just did it now with CM6 (downloaded from RM and couldnt find it, then I just downloaded it from the website and transferred it over) and its still not there, even after unmounting and remounting the sdcard. How can I get CWM to see the update zips?

PDR447

Reaction score
strange, never heard of anyone having issues with clockwork not "seeing" a zip. you know you can scroll past the ends of the file list right? and when it downloads from rom manager it goes into /sdcard/clockworkmod/downloads and it will be in one of the folders in there.

also, another advantage of clockwork recovery is that when you choose "choose zip from SD" you can browse in folders so you don't have to put the zip on the root of your sdcard. you can be organized and use folders.

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
Whats odd is that it will see other zip files such as kernels, themes, and add-ons like Gapps. But it wont see any of the rom zips for some reason.

OP
B

brando56894

Reaction score
Well I can use it but if I have SPR flashed rom manager wont function unless I flash clockwork.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk