Clockwork Mod Easy fix

mtnbst

Reaction score
I downloaded rom manager from the market and flashed clockwork for galaxy Nexus gsm and it installed successfully. I cdma version didn't work. I I have already flashed a ROM!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
Its funny, for me i know i rooted properly and unlocked, but when holding power, vol up and vol down it goes into the bootloader screen and gives me the option to choose using the volume button, if i want to restart bootloader, recovery, or restart phone. When i choose recovery it will go into CWM but not directly... Is that standard?

Yeah you have to go into the bootloader first to boot CWM, that's standard.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
This is about the same as the command we used to retain a custom recovery on the Moto A855. For those not seeing this file when using Rom Manager, I imagine that part of the script to flash CWRecovery also removes instead of renaming the file.

Also once we get custom roms, this shouldn't be needed as the file will also probably be missing.

OP
rdubb

rdubb

Reaction score
This is about the same as the command we used to retain a custom recovery on the Moto A855. For those not seeing this file when using Rom Manager, I imagine that part of the script to flash CWRecovery also removes instead of renaming the file.

Also once we get custom roms, this shouldn't be needed as the file will also probably be missing.

Confirmed- my first custom ROM has that stock file removed-