Clock widget

BrandyR

Reaction score
I have a dinc2 my alarm on my clock widget stopped working. The clock works, weather works, but when I press on clock to set alarm which I've been using past month nothing happens. I've reset phone a couple of times with no effect. Ne suggestions
Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

mjardin

Reaction score
Same problem here. Anyone have a fix out there?

OP
B

BrandyR

Reaction score
No one replied to me. My actually started working again last week. I don't know why just did.

mjardin

Reaction score
It just started working? Anything at all you can think of that you did? I went into the Verizon store and all they could offer was to do a hard reset or they could replace my phone. Either way, I would have to reinstall everything. They didn't admit to knowing anything about this issue.

mcatdtDroid

Reaction score
Mine quit making the sound, but still vibrated.... so I simply downloaded alarmclock extreme.... I'm not a snooze person, but there is an option to make you do a math problem (very easy -> very hard) to snooze it or turn it off. It also has a gps speed sensor that makes you have to be moving at a set mph before it quits snoozing..... I haven't done that, but its there....

Overall, just a few more bells and whistles for an otherwise standard alarm. However, truth be told... I only use an alarm as backup as I always wake up on time on my own.

sent from my droid x while driving.....thank you tapatalk for making this possible