Choosing a different phone!?

Njn92

Reaction score
As of right now I have the samsung fascinate and I hate it but I have one test until I can upgrade..my father is possibly getting a new phone and owns a dx....what I'm asking is does anyone have anything good to say about the dx compared to the fascinate?!

Thanks guys!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

cupfulloflol

Reaction score
What don't you like about the Fascinate? You need to figure this out, and figure out if the DX has solutions to those dislikes.

Can you play with your dad's phone to see if you like it better than your current device?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
couldn't have said it any better than cupfulloflol.

you gotta point out what you don't like about the fascinate and compare it to other phones. If it's the UI, root and flash a new ROM on it. If it's the lagginess of the phone (i don't have any experience with it but i heard it runs pretty smooth.) then get a more powerful phone.

Every phone has it's weaknesses and strengths and no phone goes without its flaws.

OP
N

Njn92

Reaction score
Well I can't stand touch wiz our samsung in general....all the update delays anf I still can't get froyo on my fascinate without rooting it....its very laggy and gps never works......

OP
N

Njn92

Reaction score
On top of all of this my battery dies in less than six hours on a full charge with a 3000mAh battery.....

OP
N

Njn92

Reaction score
I'm looking at droid bionic...dx2.. or iphone 5......I like android abd its ability to be customized by thr user...I have never been a fan of the Iphone(excluding 07) anf have gahwd them for a while now..but this phone has deffinatley changed my mind on android phones....

shortie43506

Reaction score
I had a Droid X and traded it for my Fascinate and I regret it every day. The GPS on my Droid X actually worked and I didn't have to pull the battery daily to get the phone to work.