Different phone or not?

Reaction score
Alright so i have a fascinate right now and used my upgrade on december 28th after verizon offered my a free upgrade after going through 7 droid 1's and about to go on to my 8th. It was only until after i got it that i found out that samsung essentially screws its customers. I like the phone so far but with knowledge that an os update may or may not come to the phone is a huge turn off.

my question for all of you is do i stick with it or take advantage of verizons 30 day policy and if so which phone?

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
In your shoes I'd swap out for the DX...... unless I could wrangle a D1. :)

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would also drop the Samsung and go with something different - the X is a good choice but the decision is ultimately yours -

AlexSB

Reaction score
I see alot of people recommending the DX lately, I myself have a D2. It's pretty much a trade off do you want a bigger screen or a physical keyboard (which I find myself using less of)?

Sent from my Droid II running squidlys mod

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
^^+1
I think you'll get to almost unanimous advice here to drop the Sammy. Maybe look at the Droid Incredible; a good device as well.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I never liked Samsung's UI so I never considered it when i upgraded couple months back.

I went with the Incredible since i like HTC Sense and would be the only one with it:)

hope you can decide, but if i were you, i'd go with the Incredible. I didn't get the X cause I wasn't too much of a fan of Motoblur

potownrob

Reaction score
Just keep in mind the Droid 2 and Incredible have a smaller screen than the Fascinate, while The DX is bigger than all of them.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App