Upcoming Phones

smilepak

Reaction score
After seeing the Droid X and the Samsung Vibrant at Tmobile store, I think I'll hold out for the Samsung Fascinate. The screen looks so much better.

Unless Verizon plans to nerf the Fascinate, like they did with the Omnia, that would really sucks.

Would love to see more information on what good phone to keep an eye out for in case Fascinate isn't going to be so hot.

So far, the Droid X is too big, screen could be better, and i already have a droid. hehe

Reaction score
After seeing the Droid X and the Samsung Vibrant at Tmobile store, I think I'll hold out for the Samsung Fascinate. The screen looks so much better.

Unless Verizon plans to nerf the Fascinate, like they did with the Omnia, that would really sucks.

Would love to see more information on what good phone to keep an eye out for in case Fascinate isn't going to be so hot.

So far, the Droid X is too big, screen could be better, and i already have a droid. hehe

Encase you haven't heard this before:

You can wait for the next best phone for forever, because if you settle for one now, in 3 months a better one will come out.

And if you dont like the new ones out after 2 years of waiting buy a 2 year old one like the droid X for like 100 bucks.

OP
S

smilepak

Reaction score
I would like something with a better screen. Droid X is a nice improved TFT, but Samsung is so much better.

Reaction score
I would like something with a better screen. Droid X is a nice improved TFT, but Samsung is so much better.

Well Samsung makes AMOLEDS and ships them out to other company's to use them, just wait until another phone company gets the Samsung screen If the Screen is the only thing impressing you.

eliassami5

Reaction score
Samsung keeps pumping out iPhone clones with their hideous excuse for a skin over android...Whoever designed their lock screen should just quit life altogether. Their phones look and feel cheep...ill wait for some real quality phones before i retire my Droid TYVM.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Samsung keeps pumping out iPhone clones with their hideous excuse for a skin over android...Whoever designed their lock screen should just quit life altogether. Their phones look and feel cheep...ill wait for some real quality phones before i retire my Droid TYVM.

I was trying to look up the fascinate, but can't find much. What's so wrong with it?

wonsae

Reaction score

I was trying to look up the fascinate, but can't find much. What's so wrong with it?

Nothing that wrong about it, he's just either a motorola fanboy or a samsung hater. I honestly like the X better but the Fascinate will have an unlocked bootloader (unless vzw gays **** up) which makes me wanna wait for that instead.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I want the 2ghz moto phone supposedly coming out by the end of the year

Yea dawg. Personally I am so happy with my rooted Droid1 that I for once in my life am not eager to upgrade. I don't think I am going to get sick of this thing for a while, gets better by the day.

I plan on holding out till my birthday in December (use some gift money to help me buy one) and hopefully verizon will have some nice 2GHz gingerbread phones in stock WITH a qwerty keyboard. If not I will wait till one is out. Then my girlfriend gets a free Droid1 (rooted with my Luna Theme whether she likes it or not haha!).